Tracy fully believes that people do not care how much you know until they know how much you genuinely care. Tracy takes great pride in providing excellent concierge level personal service while guiding and protecting her client’s financial interests. She has serviced clients in all types of real estate and across many budgets. Tracy has represented buyers and sellers in transactions ranging from $74,000 to $5,350,000 comprising of Executive Residences, New Construction, Move up Buyers, Renovations, 1st time buyers, Scaling down buyers, Investors, Corporate Relocations, Lakefront properties, Vacation homes, Farms, Land and even Commercial properties. Tracy works with people and not price points. Her business of 28 years has flourished even through a down market from a constant flow of referrals from satisfied past clients. There are some clients that Tracy has assisted with generations from the same family. Tracy does not want to be the agent for a transaction but rather your realtor for life. Its simple: the American dream is homeownership and there is absolutely nothing more rewarding than being part of that. A list of past clients can gladly be provided upon request.
A few quick facts:
- Native Atlantan
- Mom to one son and three dogs
- Full Time Realtor for 28 years
- Licensed Salesperson in 1988; Licensed as Broker in 1991
- Graduate of University of Georgia in 1984
- Member of Institute of Luxury Home Marketing since 11/2007
- Member of KW International Luxury
- Member of KW Associate Leadership Council since 2009.
- Prior owner of 2 real estate companies (one national franchise and one local boutique) serving as Broker/Owner for over 15 years managing over 150 agents and insuring Georgia Real Estate Commission compliance.
- Featured on HGTV, “My First Place” chronicling the trials and tribulations of a 1st time buyer